SIBM Pune Admission 2024 – SIBM Pune Application opening soon for MBA Admission 2024. Check Fees, seat, Placement, Average Salary & Last date to apply. SIBM Pune closed Application for MBA, MBA I & E batch 2023.
Avg. Salary: ₹26.60 LPA
SIBM Pune: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM Pune) is Constituent of SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY) – SIU. Established in 1978, a premier B School in India, SIBM Pune is consistently ranked among the top 10 B Schools of the country. SIBM Pune is recognized for its excellence in academics and its valuable contributions to industry and society and students. SIBM Pune is a member of EFMD & EFMD Global network.
SIU has been ranked amongst top 50 Universities in India by NIRF, Government of India. SIBM Pune has been ranked 18th amongst all the B Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), Government of India in 2018. The institute was also awarded ‘Gold’ Star by the QS Star University Rating 2018. SIBM Pune currently offers the following programmes:
- MBA programme giving the options to specialize in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Human Resource and Data Analytics
- MBA programme in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Executive MBA programme for working professional offered during weekends and MDP
SIBM Pune MBA Placement 2022: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune (SIBM Pune) is one of the premier B Schools of Pune, Maharashtra declares final placement report for MBA batch 2022 -22.
The Placement Highlight:
- Overall Average: INR 23.06 LPA
- Median: INR 20.80 LPA
- Average (Top 50): INR 32.78 LPA
- Average (Top 100): INR 28.07 LPA
- Average (Top 150): INR 25.43 LPA
- Total PPO Offered : 97
Specification: SIBM Pune
You may also like…
- Fee: 15.3 lacs
- Fee: 19 lacs