GIM Goa opens Application for PGDM Batch 2023 -25. Check placement Report HERE
Avg. Salary: ₹12.50 LPA
About GIM Goa: The Goa Institute of Management ( GIM Goa), is one of the top business schools of Goa located in Sanquelim in city of North Goa district in the state of Goa. The autonomous school is governed by a board, and offers a full-time MBA (PGDM) program (2 years), PGDM -Healthcare Management Programme (HCM-2 years), PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA – 2 years), PGDM in Banking, Insurance & Financial Services (BFIS – 2-year) and Part Time Executive MBA (3 years). It has a full time “Fellow Programme in Management” (FPM) Program.
- PGDM in Healthcare Management
- PGDM in Big Data Analysis
- PGDMn Banking Insurance & Financial Services (BIFS)
- PGDM- Part Time
- Fellow Programme in Management.
GIM Placement Report 2022: Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa declares final placement Report for the PGDM (Full Time) Batch of 2020-22. Average salary offered is INR 12 lac per annum and the Highest salary offered is INR 27.80 Lac per annum.
- Top 10 students received average salary : INR 21.40 lakhs
- Top 20 students received average salary: INR 19.05 Lakhs
- Top 50 students received average salary: INR 16.60 Lakhs
- Top 100 students received average salary: INR 14.36 Lakhs
Top Recruiters are Accenture, EY, HCL, ITC Limited, GEP, Tata Capital, JPMorganChase, ICICI Bank, Deloitte, CITI Bank and others.
|Average salary*||Highest salary*|
2019 – 21
|20120 – 22||12||27.80|
- *INR in Lakh
Specification: GIM Goa