MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2024: Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon or MDI G), the premier business School of India located in Delhi NCR closed application for the batch of 2024 – 26 for the PGDM; PGDM-HRM; PGDM-IB and PGDM-Business Analytics Programme.
Avg. Salary: ₹27.60 LPA
MDI Gurgaon: MDI (Management Development Institute) Gurgaon is one of the oldest Business Schools of country started after XLRI, FMS Delhi, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi. MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon.
- Dean of JGBS Prof. (Dr.) Rajesh Chakrabarti joins as a director of MDI Gurgaon
- Dr. Prajapati Trivedi & Dr. Arun Pereira Join MDI Gurgaon
- MDI Gurgaon to accept XAT Scores for PGDM BM 2022
MDI Gurgaon Admissions 2024: Management Development Institute Gurgaon (MDI Gurgaon or MDI G), the premier business School of India located in Delhi NCR opens application for the batch of 2024 – 26 for the PGDM; PGDM-HRM; PGDM-IB and PGDM-Business Analytics Programme. It is a 50 years old Business School which is SAQS, AMBA and AACSB Accredited. Online Application will be available till Friday, 24th November 2023 (till 5:00 PM). Candidates can apply online.
MDI Gurgaon is one of the oldest Business Schools in the country which was established soon after XLRI, IIM Calcutta, Ahmedabad and IIFT Delhi, which accepts CAT 2023 for Indian Candidates and GMAT for NRI/PIO/Foreign National.
The PGDM programmes offered are –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM-HRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Business Analytics (PGDM Business Analytics)
MDI Gurgaon, has one common application form for all three programmes offered.
PGDM IB: The PGDM-IB is a dual degree programme delivered in India and Europe. The programme is offered jointly by MDI Gurgaon and ESCP Europe, ranked 8th in Europe in the Financial Times B-School rankings. Students spend two 10-week terms at MDI Gurgaon, before traveling to one of the 6 allocated locations of ESCP’s Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Turin, Warsaw and London campuses for two semesters.
MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Standards (SAQS) in 2005 and by Association of MBAs (AMBA) in 2006. MDI G is 40 Acres of Lush Green Campus and ranks among the top 5-7 B Schools of the country in terms of popularity. MDI Gurgaon accidentally AACSB Accredited.
- At least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both class X and XII.
- * Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 3 years for PGDM and PGDM-HRM; Minimum 4 years for PGDM-IB), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the AICTE/AIU/ Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2023 can also apply to the PGDM and PGDM-HRM programmes, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2023.
- Applicants to the PGDM-IB programme must possess a minimum of 1 year (one year) work experience as on 31st December 2022, after completion of a Bachelor’s degree of admissible duration for the programme.
|Tuition Fees||24.1 Lakh PGDM/PGDM HRM/ PGDM Business Analytics; 28.1 Lakh PGDM IB|
|Full time Faculty||70|
|Faculty with PhD||N.A|
|Average CTC last year||27.6 LPA|
|Highest CTC last year||60 LPA|
|Faculty with Industry Exposure||N.A|
|Seat||240 for PGDM; 60 for PGDM – HRM & 120 for PGDM – IB|
Shortlisting of candidates for the GDPI process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT or GMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews between February and April 2023 at a center in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centers other than Gurugram are tentative. The GDPI process may also be conducted online through zoom for which the intimation will be given to the short-listed candidates in advance.
- Application Fee : INR 3000 +18% GST
- Candidates applying for both MDI-G and MDI-M have to make an online payment of Rs. 3590 (Rupees three thousand five hundred ninety only) inclusive of 18% GST.
- NRI Candidates for MDI Gurgaon and Foreign Nationals/ Gulf Quota/ OCI candidates for MDI Murshidabad will have to make an online payment of Rs. 8496 (Rupees eight thousand four hundred ninety six only) inclusive of 18% GST.
Specification: MDI Gurgaon