VJIM Hyderabad opens Application for PGDM batch 2022. Candidates can apply online.
Avg. Salary: ₹5.70 LPA
About VJIM: Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) , Hyderabad is an autonomous B-School founded in 1993 to develop professional managers. It is approved by AICTE, accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS). VJIM Hyderabad offers full time PGDM, Executive PGDM, FPM, PhD, MDP, Seminar and others. VJIM under Vignana Jyothi Society.
Vignana Jyothi Institutions
- Vignana Jyothi Public School – Estd: 1991
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management – Estd: 1993
- VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology – Estd: 1995
- Dr. D Rama Naidu Vignana Jyothi Institute of Rural Development – Estd: 2004
- Dr. D Rama Naidu Vignana Jyothi Agriculture Polytechnic – Estd: 2009
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Arts and Sciences – Estd: 2011.
Notable – Alumni Details
More than 2500 Notable alumni with few names are Sushur Pjr Senior Director Oracle; Ajay Harinath Director Villaggio Agro Farms Pvt ltd; Sachin Koneri VP Yes Bank, Satish Shah Head of HR D. E Shaw India Pvt Ltd; Srikant poolla Treasury Manager, Axis Bank Limited; Sheetal Deshpande VP HR Wells Fergo and many others.
Exam Accepted: CAT; XAT; MAT; CMAT; ATMA and GMAT
- Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC recognized university with minimum 50% Marks (45% in case of SC/ST). Students graduating in 2022 can also apply subject to Test scores accepted CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT/GMAT.
- Minimum Composite score of 50%