XIM University open’s Application for MBA, MBA HRM, Rural Programme for the batch 2023. XIM University also conduct own taste : X-GMT
Avg. Salary: ₹17.50 LPA
About XIM University: XIM University is a Jesuit, Catholic university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It was authorized by the Odisha Legislative Assembly in 2013 making it the first Jesuit university in India. Drawing its legacy from Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar(XIMB), founded by the Jesuits in 1987, the university was facilitated by the Govt of Odisha in 2013 and went on to be called as XIM University with XIMB now being a constituent school offering only MBA-BM through XIM University.
XIM University Placement 2022: An average of INR 17.54 LPA for the MBA Business Management program (MBA BM) and INR 15.12 LPA in the MBA Human Resource Management program (MBA HRM) , XIM University has successfully completed placement for the MBA BM, HRM Batch 2020-22.
Xuberance 2022 highlight:
- 16% Jump in average salary from 15.15 LPA for the batch 2021 to 17.5 LPA for the batch 2022 for MBA BM
- 26% jump in average salary MBA HRM
- Xuberance 22 saw the batch of 474 students participate in the placement process — 355 in MBA Business Management and 119 in MBA Human Resource Management
- 101 companies extended offers in Xuberance’22, of which 27 were new recruiters
- 61 PPO Offered.
- 8 students have placement offers from national/international corporate case study competitions
- The highest domestic salary offered INR 32.21 LPA for MBA Business Management and INR 29.5 LPA for Human Resource Management
- The average salary offered INR 17.54 LPA for MBA BM and INR 15.12 LPA for MBA HRM.
- The median salary offered INR 17.10 LPA for MBA BM and INR 15 LPA for MBA HRM
Specification: XIM University