IIFT closed application for its 2 year full time MBA IB program for the batch 2023 -25.
Avg. Salary: ₹29.00 LPA
IIFT: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a civil services training institute for the one of the central civil services Group ‘A’ Gazetted cadre also known as Indian Trade Service cadre, located in New Delhi, India.
it is as an autonomous educational institute under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. It was granted “Deemed to be University” status in 2002. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has recognized IIFT as Grade ‘A’ Institution in 2005 as well as in 2015. Recently IIFT received AACSB Accreditation.
- IIFT was ranked 6th overall by Chronicle B School Survey 2020.
- It was ranked 10 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2019”.
- It was ranked 11 by MBAUniverse.com rankings 2020.
- It was ranked 25 among management schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2021.
- It also ranked 1st in D2C Competitive B-School Awards in 2021
IIFT MBA IB Placement Report 2022: The Final placements witnessed 81 corporate associations achieving 100% placements with the Average and Median CTC figures registering a remarkable growth over the previous year.
|Batch||Average Salary*||Highest Salary*|
* INR in Lakh
IIFT: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a leading business school in India. Established in 1963, it works as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It also functions as a civil services training institute. It’s main campus is in New Delhi and has additional campuses in Kolkata and Kakinada.
- Two-year MBA (International Business) at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Ph.D. (Management) Programme at Delhi and Kolkata.
- Ph.D. (Economics) Programme at Delhi and Kolkata.
- Two-year MA (Economics – Specialization in Trade and Finance) at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Two years & six months MBA (International Business) Weekend at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (Hybrid) at Delhi.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (On-campus) at Delhi.
All about IIFT Exam 2022 & MBA Admission 2023
IIFT Exam: Globalization has opened up many doors for businesses to get into international trade. This has given a lot of prominence to the master’s program, like MBA in International Business specialization. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT) is one of the important exams for getting admission to MBA, PGDM, certificate programs in International Business. This is a national level exam conducted through different region in the country with Computer-Based Testing (CBT) mode. In order to apply for the IIFT exams, you need to appear for the final year exams or a Bachelor’s degree holder with 50% marks for general candidates and 45% for reserved category candidates.
Few Highlights about the IIFT exam
Some of the important highlights about the IIFT exams are:
- Conducting Body – National Testing Agency
- Mode of Application – Online
- Application Fee (General) – 2500 Rs [Online]
- Exam Duration – 2 Hours
How to Fill IIFT 2023 Application Form?
The IIFT 2023 Registration process involves a few simple steps, which are listed below:
- Visit the official website “iift.nta.nic.in” of IIFT.
- Go to the candidate activity section and click on “IIFT MBA 2023-25 Registration”.
- Click to the “New Registration”.
- Fill in all the basic information given below that will generate the Application Number and Password.
· Upload the required documents like Signature, Photograph, and other required certificates.
You may also like…
- Fee: 19 lacs
MDI Gurgaon Application, Fees, Seat & Placements 2023
- Fee: 21.34 lacs
SPJIMR Applications and PGDM Placements
- Fee: 20.5 lacs
There are no reviews yet.