IIFT Opens application for its 2 year full time MBA IB program for the batch 2023 -25.
Avg. Salary: ₹26.00 LPA
About IIFT: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a civil services training institute for the one of the central civil services Group ‘A’ Gazetted cadre also known as Indian Trade Service cadre, located in New Delhi, India.
it is as an autonomous educational institute under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. It was granted “Deemed to be University” status in 2002. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has recognized IIFT as Grade ‘A’ Institution in 2005 as well as in 2015. Recently IIFT received AACSB Accreditation.
- IIFT was ranked 6th overall by Chronicle B School Survey 2020.
- It was ranked 10 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2019”.
- It was ranked 11 by MBAUniverse.com rankings 2020.
- It was ranked 25 among management schools by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2021.
- It also ranked 1st in D2C Competitive B-School Awards in 2021
IIFT MBA IB Placement Report 2022: The Final placements witnessed 81 corporate associations achieving 100% placements with the Average and Median CTC figures registering a remarkable growth over the previous year.
|Batch||Average Salary*||Highest Salary*|
* INR in Lakh