JAGSoM Bangalore closed Application for PGDM program for the batch 2022. MBA – Right Brain Application is Open
Avg. Salary: ₹10.50 LPA
About JAGSoM: Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) is amongst the first 6 business schools in India to be awarded the AACSB accreditation. JAGSoM PGDM (Marketing Major) and PGDM (Finance Major) were ranked in the 51+ band and the 101+ band respectively in the QS Business Masters Rankings 2021.
Programs at JAGSoM include:
- PGDM: 2 Year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with the option to major in Marketing, Finance, HRM, Analytics & Digital Business.
- a) PGDM (Marketing Major) – For those who wish to pursue a career in Marketing (with option of career tracks in MarTech or Sales & Service).
- b) PGDM (Finance Major) – For those who wish to pursue a career in Finance (with option of career tracks in FinTech, Capital Markets or Banking).
- c) PGDM (Analytics & Digital Business Major) – For those who wish to pursue a career in Business Analytics.
- d) PGDM (HRM Major) – For those who wish to pursue a career in Human Resources Management (with option of career track in HRTech).
- e) PGDM (with option of International Immersion) – For those who wish to pursue studies abroad at our international partner institutions.
- PGDM Executive: For professionals with work experience with option to attend on-campus sessions during weekends or learn from home (LFH) online.
- MBA: ‘The Right Brain MBA’ for new age professional roles that require creativity, innovation, design thinking and imagination at our picturesque campus at Karjat, near Mumbai.
- BBA: A unique residential program with a curriculum that facilitates the process of selfdiscovery in the initial years and then preparing for a career in business with the benefit of co-learning with MBA participants and mentoring by faculty and industry practitioners.
JAGSoM Placement Report 2022: JAGSoM, Bangalore successfully completed the placement of the PGDM batch with a highest salary package of INR 22.25 Lakhs Per Annum. The Average Compensation of the students stood at INR 10.58 Lakhs Per Annum. JAGSoM students received multiple offers from companies with 30 students receiving 2 offers, 10 students receiving 3 offers and 1 student receiving 4 offers.
You may also like…
- Fee: 14.5 lacs
N L Dalmia
- Fee: 13.2 lacs
- Fee: 16 lacs
There are no reviews yet.