SJMSOM IIT B
SJMSOM IIT Bombay closed application for MBA batch 2022.
Avg. Salary: ₹29.00 LPA
About SJMSOM IIT Bombay: Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management – To promote interdisciplinary learning and to keep up with the changing environment, IIT Bombay established its management school in 1995 with the objective of transforming professionals with technological background to “Renaissance Leaders” of tomorrow. In the year 2000, the school was renamed as Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, in honor of Dr. Shailesh J. Mehta, a distinguished alumnus of IIT Bombay.
IIT Bombay, founded in 1958, has established itself as a premier world class teaching and research institution in technology and interdisciplinary programmes. About twenty percent of its alumni are entrepreneurs- many of them first generation. The pre-eminence of the Institute is evident from its varied and effective academic programmes for manpower development to meet the rapidly changing needs of the Organizations.
SJMSOM IIT Bombay MBA Placement 2022 : Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (SJMSOM IIT B) released final placement for the MBA batch 2022. Out of 111, 65 students received PPO’s.
- Highest Salary offered is INR 49 Lakh per annum.
- Average salary offered is INR 25.93 Lakh per annum. 25Jump in average salary in compare to last year average salary was INR 21.9 Lakh per annum.
- Median Salary offered is INR 25.7 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 25% stood at INR 35.4 Lakh per annum.
- The average CTC for the top 50% of the batch INR 31.1 Lakh per annum.
Specification: SJMSOM IIT B
You may also like…
- Fee: 19 lacs
- Fee: 11.5 lacs